Suggest treatment for less immunity power

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: I guess I am having less immunity power. If I come across a person couple of times who is suffering from cold OR dust then I will be suffering within couple of days. Any solution ?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Eat healthy and start exercises...

Detailed Answer:

Unfortunately immunity is not quantified based on this symptom. Moreover I am not clear what symptoms you develop after exposure. I consider presence of fever a must to suspect infection. How frequently do you suffer from fever?

You probably may be sensitive / allergic to external environment. Plenty of fruits and vegetables (they contain lot of antioxidants) along with exercise can be helpful. Include yoga and meditation. Avoid smoking.

If symptoms are very frequent, then a visit to ENT to rule out nasal condition is recommended.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification.