Suggest Treatment For Less Density Of Hair In The Middle Of Scalp
Managing stress is the key to prevent hair fall
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and analyzed attached pictures of hair fall. From the available pictures it is obvious that there is Male pattern baldness which end to occur mostly in men beyond 20 years of age.
The male pattern baldness occurs due to various factors which includes stress, and excessive testosterone which is exactly sex hormone in men.
Although medications are available but I do not feel it will be much useful for you since hair fall is under control. One among them is Minoxidil which can be applied locally at area of hair fall. Since it is prescription drug you need to visit a doctor in your city to get prescription of same.
As you said it is control at this stage, it is important to avoid excessive stress and practice stress management strategies. By managing stress there is possibility of further thinning of hair in future.
I hope this answers your question.
If you have further query feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards
Dr Ashok Kumar
Minoxidil and stress management
Thanks for reverting back to me.
As I narrated above the stress management helps in controlling hair fall to significant degree. Regarding other things a proper nutritious diet in excess of protein and fibers helps in regrowth of lost hair.
Below I am outlining some of the strategies to stress management which will be helpful for overall well being including skin and hair health. Try to follow to the maximum level to get desired results.
1. Diet: Ensure intake of adequate quantity of fiber. 2 servings of vegetable salad and 2 servings of fruits( One preferable citrus fruit). proper diet does miracles and rejuvenates.
2. Ensure adequate water intake: Follow rule of 1 which i usually advise. 1 glass of water 1 hour before and 1 glass of water 1 hour after every meals will ensure adequate consumption of water . Recommended intake of water is 2 to 3 liter a ay.
3. Early morning Exercise: Brisk walking for 30 minutes at a stretch preferably in garden will be very helpful.
4. Avoid tea/coffee/ nicotine and alcoholic beverages: If at all you want to drink something, drink fresh lime water.
5. Start your day with a glass of Lemon water with 2 spoons of honey added. have a good breakfast.
6. Don't take work so seriously: We all have the feeling to excel in our respective fields and don't spend adequate time with our own self trying to understand our own needs.
Spend time with your family and friends.
7. While working take frequent regular breaks: Taking regular breaks will not waste the time, but it will definitely increase the productivity, concentration and reasoning. Take break for 5 minutes every 30 minutes.
8. Avoid late night socialization
9. Avoid starring for longer time at the computer screen or TV for longer time
10. Steam inhalation before going to sleep will be very refreshing.
11. Multivitamin and Calcium supplement.Hypertension is a risk factor for Ischemic heart disease.
I hope this will help you to reduce hair fall and management of depression.
you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and regards