Suggest treatment for leg pain

Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: dr excess walk on field my leg pains a lot and once i sit for along time then i am not able to walk.please suggest medicine for this is it due to deficiency of some micro nutrients or due to some other reason.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
get serum calcium and vit D checked

Detailed Answer:

Pain in the legs like you have can be seen in a person of your age with calcium and Vit D3 deficiency. I suggest you to get the levels checked and if low to take the supplements.

Meanwhile you can take pain killers like Diclofenac. you can apply diclofenac gel whenever you have pain in the legs.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

regards,
Dr. Raju A.T