Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for leg pain after injury to sacrum and osteoarthritis in left hip?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 3613 Questions
I have injury to sacrum and osteoarthritis in left hip. Now have extreme pain and unable to move leg when getting out of car, sitting on chair/stair. I also have peripheral nevropathy. The pain is also in my lower back left side and hip when walking short distance or standing. After many tests no diagnosis has been discovered.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need management Detailed Answer: Good day madam! Thank you for asking. My name is Dr S Khan and i would like to answer you regarding your complain of pains and no solution yet. Madam I want you to know that age related degenerative arthralgias are issues you are not alone in. 75 % people have this issue at you age and with the history of neuropathy and trauma to the sacrum and osteoarthritic condition, i am afraid you need a lot of pain management and a physiotherapy exercises and alot of care, I dont know what were the test directed for when the reason is obvious and all you need is a rheumatologist and a chronic pain management specialist and a physiotherapist and a dietitian to devise a plan for you and help you get rid of the pain, you have the right to remain pain free and you will be, Just do as directed and seek the chronic pain management specialists and i am sure you will be relieved to some extent considering geriatric limitations and superseded morbidities be hampering to full recovery. Lets hope for the best Hope this answer fins you in good health. If you have any more queries for me please feel free to ask otherwise i request you to kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. regards Dr S Khan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor