Suggest treatment for left-sided waist pain
2. I have been taking Incruse once a day for COPD. For the past few days I have had a pain in the corner of my right eye as if something were in it. I happened this morning to read among the warnings enclosed with Incruse this..."If. You get eye pain or discomfort + redness, stop taking medicine and seek medical help immediately.This may be a sign of an acute attackof narrow angle glaucoma. What do you advise me to do?
I think to stop and go to a eye doctor to confirm the diagnosis.
Hello ! Thank you for posting your question here.
Yes one of the side effect of Incruse( anticholinergic drug ) is to induce narrow angle glaucoma presented with these symptoms :
-eye pain or discomfort
-red eye , problems in your vision : halos or Dolores images.
You could have this side effect and i think that you should stop it and go to the hospital ( eye doctor ) to check your eyes ( gonioscopy examination) and confirn the diagnosis .
Meanwhile if you experience acute COPD use a short acting b2agonist (Ventolin).
Hope I have answered your question .
Possible nerve pain need further examinations
I think ypur back pain could be a neurologic pain ( pinched nerves , sciatica pain) from what you describe it .This could be caused by a spinal disc degeneration .
Other condition that needs to be rule are osteoarthritis, any fractures you had recently.
To confirm the diagnosis need to be done some physical examinations (hip movement, nerve examinations, blood vessels examination ), an X-Ray of your hips to see for any changes in your articulation and if it's neccesary a CT or MRI to check you spinal disk.
According to the result will depend the treatment.
Meanwhile avoid any heavy activity (lifting ), put warm compresses ,use painkillers ( Celebrex is good, if makes your pain better keep taking)or Naproxen, topical painkilles.
Take Care !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in left achilles
- What is the treatment for tiredness and waist pain
- Suggest treatment for rib pain under the left arm
- Suggest treatment for pain below my left breast
- Left side abdominal pain ayurvedic treatment
- Trauma cyst treatment on waist
- Suggest treatment for left sided rib pain after an injury
- Treatment and cure for pain in waist
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Injury to left side of waist internal swelling treatment options
- Suggest treatment for vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe whiplash along with upper back and shoulder...
- Suggest treatment for constipation and severe pressure in the lower abdomen
- Suggest treatment for bilateral hip pain and osteoporosis
- What is dysphagia?
- Suggest treatment for dry and flaky skin on face along with pimples
- Can Magnesium and Psyllium be taken for constipation daily?
- What causes red blisters at the corner of the mouth?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the rib cage post injury
- Suggest alternative treatment for high cholesterol levels