Suggest treatment for left sided testicle pain
1) ampoxin 500 tab
but my pain is still in its am having
can I continue this tablets Another 5 days
Thanks for your question on HealthcareMagic, I've reviewed the attached USG report.
I do understand your pain and discomforts
As per your history is concerned please continue with medication for another 5 days. It will take several weeks for the tenderness to disappear completely so nothing to be worried about it.
Resting, supporting the scrotum with an athletic strap may help you recover soon. Apply ice packs to testicle 3 times a day and continue with pain killer if pain is severe, otherwise not needed.
Hope that helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left testicle pain and swelling
- Have unbalanced testicles pain discomfort suggest treatment
- Left testicle pain for no reason
- Left testicle pain headache dizziness
- Left testicle pain and heart problems
- Left testicle pain and dizziness
- Testicle pain left side
- Treatment and cure for Testicle pain
- Testicle pain treatment
- Left testicle pain after cycling