Suggest treatment for left-sided pain under ribs and back area
Stomach seems to be the case.
Thank you for the query.
Pancreatitis (chronic) gives middle abdominal pain which radiates to the both sides. Fatty stools are quite characteristic for this condition.
Gallstones give upper right abdominal pain which radiates to the right shoulder.
Your pain seems to be caused by stomach issue connected with acid reflux problem. As the esophagus travels through chest, you may get such strange radiation. Especially if the pain is burning like, not sharp.
As you have been already diagnosed with duodenitis, this seems to be the part of your symptoms.
It would be good to have gastroscopy done once again to see stomach and duodenum condition. In a meanwhile try to avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, coffee, chocolate, orange juices.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Omeprasole 20 mgs once a day can be tried.
You may try Omeprasole 20 mg once a day for 30 days. You should also avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, coffee, chocolate, orange juices. This should help if this is stomach inflammation.
You are welcome.
You are welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Pain on back left side under rib cage
- Suggest treatment for back and ribs pain
- Sharp pain left side under ribs back
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Ckd treatment of left side back pain