Suggest treatment for left shoulder pain in an elderly person
you are perfectly doing alright dear
Hope this message finds you in good health.
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
I generally see many cases like this at my clinic and find low on self esteem,not willing to do anything. But frankly speaking,i am stunned to see the commitment, concern and love you still have for your dear ones and the urge to stay healthy and fit even at this age. Hats off to you. I really respect you from bottom of my heart : )
Lets come to the medicines part. the tablets you are taking are absolutely fine. i am just concerned about hydrocort/prednisolone. These are steroids,potentially harmful for kidneys and liver and all organs and should better be avoided. instead you can try these new pain killer skin adhesive patches now in the market,u apply it on skin and the pain killer effect remains for almost a week.
u may try very low dose of safe analgesics in divided doses in 24 hours.
rest all tablets you are taking seem to be fine.
You should eventually get back to normal in coming few days.Nothing to worry about,neither about your husband or yourself for that matter,as long as i am there to help you.
I hope your question has been answered.
If you have any follow-up queries,feel free to consult me anytime.
Thanks,Take care,God bless.
have a great day dear and best wishes for coming days : )
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after an injury
- Treatment frozen shoulder painful phase
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Shoulder pain treatment exercises
- Treatment for shoulder pain