Suggest treatment for left lower back and pelvic pain
It can be made better
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read you question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
Your history and description of your symptoms sound like it is neuromuscular pain. It sounds like nerve pain along with muscle spasm.
I would suggest you some ways so thay you can have a better control of pain and your problems get better.
1) Take as much rest as you can.
2) Don't lift heavy weight...dont push heavy objects try not to over stretch hip.
3) rub voren gel on the effected area.
4) Warm compresses or sitting in warm bath tub will help losen up muscles.
5) you can take tablet tylenol for relief.
6). I would also suggest my.similar patients to take a muscle relaxant like movax twice a day.
7) If things dont settle down then you can ger an orthopedic or neurology consult.
They might wanna do your spine Xray or MRI..which will lead them to proper diagnosis and decision of treatment.
Things are expected to get well pretty soon.
I wish you the best of health
I hope this answered your question.If you have more queries I am happy to answer.Otherwise rate and close the discussion
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pelvic pain syndrome due to prostatitis
- Lower back and pelvic pain on cerazette
- Causes of lower pelvic pain
- Lower left pelvic pain hpv
- Lower left pelvic pain
- Back pelvic pain brown discharge
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- Lower left side pelvic pain
- Treatment for gas bloating lower pelvic pain