Suggest Treatment For Left Ear Ache, General Malaise And Swollen Lymph Nodes In The Neck While Having Laryngitis
No need to worry.
Laryngitis is nothing but inflammation of your larynx(throat) mainly by bacterial pathogen.
No need to worry as it will respond well with antibiotics.
In your case, you are on the resolving phase, some infection still there because the lymph nodes are still swollen.
If the nodes are tender to touch or throat pain or fever persist, you have to start antibiotics for five days. Preferably ampicillin cloxacillin combination.
You can take analgesics like ibuprofen or paracetamol for pain. Avoid cold water and do warm saline gargles.
If symptoms persist despite all these, consult an ENT specialist.
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small portion of lower left lip swollen
- Elderly man stomach swell up feet swollen
- I fell on my leg and now its swollen
- Left leg n hip swollen
- My neck feels swollen
- Lost voice ive headache body aches chesty cough chest hurts throat swollen
- Fell and bruised elbow now swollen
- I scratched my labia and its swollen
- Inside my eyelid has a white tip and outside is swollen
- Why is my pee flaps swollen