Suggest treatment for large tender knot on head post head injury
If other symptoms besides sensitivity, consult your Doctor.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Sensitiveness to touch on head skin after hitting the head is most likely related to small nerves damage or contusion.
For this reason, there is no emergency to see your Doctor, and probably those symptoms will subside with time.
NSAID drugs such PARACETAMOL 650 MG Three times a day after food for 2-3 days could help improve your symptoms.
However, at your age, head trauma should be considered further, even after three weeks, about any possible delayed complications such Chronic Subdural Hematoma.
So, if in doubt about other symptoms, besides sensitivity to touch, such dizziness, headaches, vision problems, fatigue, or previous health issues such high blood pressure, use of blood thinner drugs,sudden onset vomiting, fits, an evaluation by your primary care Doctor ( neurological examination ) as well as CT-Scan of Head is needed.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swelling around the eye post head injury
- Suggest treatment for headache caused by a head injury
- Head injury concussion treatment
- Post head injury headache
- Treatment and cure for head injury
- Head injury headache treatment
- Earache post head injury
- Treatment and cure for severe head injury
- Squishing sound in head post head injury
- Treatment and cure for traumatic head injuries