Suggest treatment for lack of libido, pimples and hair thinning
Libido is both a psychological as well as hormonal response.
Hello and thank you for writing to us with your query.
It would have helped me answer your query better if you had mentioned your gender as the hormones responsible for libido and their effects vary based on gender.
However, to answer your question, YES, the hormone implants do work if your hormone levels were low earlier.
Libido is mainly controlled by testosterone in both men and women, however in women it is more complex.
If you are seeing good response with the hormonal implants, then I would say, that is a pretty good evidence for the efficacy of the hormones and it also shows that our understanding of the basic physiology of libido is sound.
I hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back to me if you need further clarifications.
Wishing you goo health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest suitable treatment for pimples on face
- Suggest treatment for thinning of hair
- Suggest treatment for post pimple scars
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and pimples
- Suggest treatment for pimples
- Pimples on cheeks and forehead suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pimples caused by dandruff
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for pimple and tanning
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis