Suggest treatment for lack of erection and libido
Testosterone will decrease the sperm count
Welcome to HCM. Thanks for posting the question.
Testosterone tablets may improve your erection and libido. But it will decrease the testosterone production and sperm production from testes. That will affect the fertility in future. So probably your doctor may not be planning in a long term treatment with testosterone.
If you are planning for fertility a detailed endocrine evaluation is needed. We should find out the cause of decreased testosterone. Was the sample taken in the morning- as testosterone levels will decrease after that.
An endocrinologist will be able to help you with this. Usually we repeat the hormonal work up, assess the testicular size, do a ultrasound and Doppler of penis, before starting you on medications.
Hope I have answered your questions. If you have any further queries I will be happy to help you.
Dr Ajish TP [MD,DM]
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for erection disorder
- Suggest treatment for proper erection of penis
- Suggest the treatment for erection problem
- Suggest treatment for my inability to maintain erection
- Treatment for 4 hour erection
- I have poor erection suggest me the treatment
- What is the treatment for lack of erection of penis
- Suggest treatment for erection dysfunction
- What treatment is suggested for losing erections
- What is the treatment for lack of penile erection
- Suggest remedy for stress induced diabetes
- Does thyroid induce sudden weight gain during pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold and chronic pain in lower back
- Suggest treatment for hashimotos thyroiditis
- What does light vaginal bleeding post Mifegest kit usage indicate?
- Suggest dosage of Eltroxine with TSH level of 10
- Suggest treatment for hypothyroidism
- Suggest ways to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- What causes low blood sugar level?
- What causes swollen lymph nodes on neck with normal CT scan?