Suggest treatment for knee pain

Question
I'm having knee pains
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
symptomatic treatment

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns but I could guide you better if you can explain your complaints in detail like when do you get knee pains? From how long do you have pain? What is your age?

For symptomatic relief you can take tab. zerodol P twice daily after food for 3 days. You can apply hansaplast lion pain relief patch as well.

I hope this answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any queries.

With regards,

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for knee pain 50 minutes later
I have knee pains when I am climbing stairs or playing. Also, flexing my leg results in clicking sound of knee joints whcih is quite pronounced.

Answered by Dr. Kampana 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Meet an orthopedician to confirm diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

It looks like you have anterior cruciate ligament subluxation which is a kind of ligament strain which helps in supporting the knee while climbing stairs. It is best to meet an orthopedician for a detailed examination and treatment. You can get physiotherapy exercises done after confirming the diagnosis.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,