Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for knee pain

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 392 Questions
I'm having knee pains
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Answered by Dr. Kampana 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
symptomatic treatment

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

I understand your concerns but I could guide you better if you can explain your complaints in detail like when do you get knee pains? From how long do you have pain? What is your age?

For symptomatic relief you can take tab. zerodol P twice daily after food for 3 days. You can apply hansaplast lion pain relief patch as well.

I hope this answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any queries.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for knee pain 50 minutes later
I have knee pains when I am climbing stairs or playing. Also, flexing my leg results in clicking sound of knee joints whcih is quite pronounced.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Meet an orthopedician to confirm diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

It looks like you have anterior cruciate ligament subluxation which is a kind of ligament strain which helps in supporting the knee while climbing stairs. It is best to meet an orthopedician for a detailed examination and treatment. You can get physiotherapy exercises done after confirming the diagnosis.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor