Suggest treatment for knee pain
Presently, based on the information, you can wait till morning.
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query.
It is difficult to comment without examination, if possible kindly upload the picture of the affected area to provide you with specific advice.
Is it associated with swelling and is there discoloration of the affected part.
Aching of the affected area, especially after sitting or standing for lengthy periods, is noted with varicose vein. At present, based on the information provided, I feel you can wait till morning and then see a surgeon for further evaluation.
In the interim if you have an elastic compression stockings which you might have used with varicose vein, please use it and it will be helpful.
Watch out for increase in intensity of pain and swelling with discoloration, I would suggest you to see a doctor immediately.
Hope this helps. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Conservative treatments knee pain
- Knee pain treatment
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Anterior knee pain treatment
- Knee pain treatment at home
- Meniscus knee pain treatment
- Positive pregnancy test, precautions taken during sex, delayed periods....
- Heart palpitations. prescribed beta blockers. on levothyroxine. history...
- Severe one sided headaches, nausea, blisters on face, neck. prescribed...
- Voice hoarseness, on HCG diet. Common side effect ?
- Have infection which is fatal to fetus, doctors recommend abortion....
- Left ovary contains avascular cyst with septum, no blood flow in septum....
- Child having high fever and headache. Taken motrin. Fever persisting....
- Itchiness in testicles, reddish coloration. on dermovate cream, worsened...
- Chest congestion and breathlessness. On Wysolone and Seroflo inhaler. No...
- Severe shoulder pain. Taking ibuprofen. MRI not needed. Physiotherapy...