Suggest treatment for knee pain while breastfeeding
Calsonic plus and caldison d3 are safe during breastfeeding.
Thanks for your query.
Your knee pain could be due to deficiency of calcium and vit d3. Calsonic plus and caldison d3 are calcium and vit d3 supplements and these are safe during breastfeeding and having no any long term side effect. Evion lc contain vit e and levocarnitine. It is to be used with caution in pregnancy, lactation as adequate safety data is not available on L-Carnitine.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Conservative treatments knee pain
- Knee pain treatment
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Anterior knee pain treatment
- Knee pain treatment at home
- Meniscus knee pain treatment