Suggest Treatment For Knee Pain Despite Taking Shots In The Knee
Can Take PRP Shots.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through your problem.
It is not clear as to what shots you have taken- steroids or visco supplementation or PRP.
Since you do not want to undergo knee replacement and I do not recommend any long term painkillers , I suggest
1. Regular knee exercises to strengthen your thigh muscles.
2. Cartilage improving drugs like collagen peptides.
3. Shots of PRP / Stem cells in the knee joint.
If these things do not help, then there is only one option- knee replacement.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hi is urine therapy is good for knee
- Hard round painless bump on the side of knee
- Hard white lump on my knee
- Home remedie for gap in the knee
- Lump side outside of knee and tight pain behind knee
- Hard lump on inside of knee
- Moveable lump just above knee
- Fell now lump on knee
- How much pain after surgery of getting screws removed from knee
- Lump of hard skin on my knee