Suggest treatment for knee pain after twisting it
Circulatory disturbances need to be ruled out...
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Ice cold foot are seen following circulatory disturbances. If you have massive swelling over knee it may cause circulatory disturbances leading to ice cold feet. I want to know whether your knee is swollen? Other cause can be any vessel injury leading to circulatory disturbances.
I will urge you see a doctor who can check the peripheral pulse to confirm circulatory status of the affected area. If the pulse are found to be normal, then I don't think we have a worrisome cause.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Conservative treatments knee pain
- Knee pain treatment
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Anterior knee pain treatment
- Knee pain treatment at home
- Meniscus knee pain treatment