Suggest treatment for knee arthritis
You need to see a orthopaedic doctor
Hello, I have studied your case and I think you are having knee arthritis. You need to see a orthopaedic doctor for advised and needful. If you want surgery then knee replacement can cure your pain completely. If you do not want surgery then you need to take following steps.
1.avoid squatting and sitting cross leg.
2. Physiotherapy to improve muscke strength.
3.Tablet Etoricoxib one daily.
4. Hot water fomentation, knee cap and steroid injection can be used.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if you have any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Steroid injections for knee arthritis
- Grade 4 knee arthritis treatment
- Knee arthritis treatment injections
- Knee arthritis bump
- Knee arthritis cure
- Cortisone shot for knee arthritis
- Prp injections for knee arthritis
- Gel injections for knee arthritis
- Treatment and cure for Knee arthritis
- Oral steroids for knee arthritis