Suggest treatment for knee arthritis
Knee arthritis can be treated with surgery
I have studied your case. Both knee arthritis and ankle arthritis can be treated with medicines, physiotherapy and surgery. I would suggget you following.
1.Avoid squatting, sitting cross leg and stairs.
2. physiotherapy to improve muscle strength.
3.Tablet Ultracet is safe in stomach ulcer. Also Etorixoxib can be taken.
4.steroid injection van be given in ankle and knee.
5.Knee replacement and ankle arthroscopy Debridement are also good option if medicines and physiotherapy does not working.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Steroid injections for knee arthritis
- Grade 4 knee arthritis treatment
- Knee arthritis treatment injections
- Knee arthritis bump
- Knee arthritis cure
- Cortisone shot for knee arthritis
- Prp injections for knee arthritis
- Gel injections for knee arthritis
- Treatment and cure for Knee arthritis
- Oral steroids for knee arthritis