Suggest treatment for kidney stones
It isnt necessary to pass stone every time.
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.
It is not always necessary to pass a stone after time you get pain.
There can be three possibilities.
1) There is no stone but inflammation due to older stones.
2) There is a big stone this time who cant pass through narrow urinary tracts.
3) There is a stone who is in the process to pass.
I would suggest you to drink loads of fluids and take pain killer if you feel pain, if this keeps happening continuously then you should contact your doctor you might need ultrasound scan and urine examination to know the exact severity of the problem.
If there is a stone then it's size will be determined and further treatment will be done according to the location and size of the stone. But till then you don't have to worry if stone hasen't passed yet, just keep a close eye at the happening and thats all it.
If problem keeps happening , you have to visit your doctor to get further testing.
I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.
General and Family Physician..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for kidney stone
- Embedded kidney stones treatment
- Natural treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone self treatment
- Kidney stones causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for kidney stones
- What is the treatment for kidney stones
- Treatment and cure for Kidney stones
- Laser treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone treatment in nutrilite