Suggest treatment for kidney stone
need some more details
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .
Before I can comment on anything I would like to know few details from you like
-size of the stone?
-exact location I.e in kidney itself or ureter?
-associated enlargement of kidney is there?
-is this you are diagnosed kidney stones for the first time or any previous history I there?
Waiting for your answer. If possible please send the snap of the reports you have got done till now so that I can understand your condition better and quide you .
stone is there
The x-ray picture which you have sent is not that clear. But still I could see a stone in right kidney.
The stone is at the center. This Is unlikely to go out itself in urine. The treatment option for this is mostly PCNL (probably your doctor naming this only as endoscopy) or shock wave lithotripsy.
If such a patient comes to me I usually suggest for PCNL as it is more effective for stone which is at center of kidney.
Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for kidney stone
- Embedded kidney stones treatment
- Natural treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone self treatment
- Kidney stones causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for kidney stones
- Laser treatment kidney stones
- What is the suggested treatment for dissolving kidney stones
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine due to kidney stones
- Kidney stone treatment in nutrilite