As I already told you stone of 10.5 mm imapcted in upper Ureter
will Require Nephro-ureteroscopy for removal of stone as its unlikely to pass out spontaneously.
I would suggest you to get the following investigation done in consultation with General Surgeon/Urologist
1. Serum Calcium, Phosphorous
2. Serum Uric acid
3. Urine routine examination
may be one of the cause of recurrent stones.It needs to be ruled out.
I would suggest the following modifications in diet
1. Ensure good intake of water: Ensure water intake of 4 liter a day, as it will lead to high urine output and may promote expulsion of stone.
2. Avoid food rich in oxalates: Tomato, Spinach and cabbages are to be avoided
3. Avoid excess milk products.
I would suggest you to consult Urologist
for further management.