Suggest treatment for keratoconjunctivitis
Vitamin A supplementation likely to be needed
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Pataday drop (prescription medicine) might help. Vitamin A supplements (Vitamin A oil orally or in injectable form) in appropriate doses might be necessary. Visit to an ophthalmologist is advisable.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Diagnosis of epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis and citrus
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca in hiv
- Treatment and cure for epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Superior limbik keratoconjunctivitis
- Diagnosis of Keratoconjunctivitis
- Drugs/medication for Keratoconjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis in ducks
- Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis causes