Suggest treatment for joint pain

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Just to know that weather i can other medication or not just to relife my pain
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide details.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
You need to mention in details that which particular medicines you are on and which medicines you wish to take. Also mention where exactly you have the pain and since how long?
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 21 minutes later
Acutually i got a low vitamin d level 19 and m having vitamin d supplement d3 per day 2000iu and i got a pain in joints and nt feeling active just to relife my pain i can have pain killer
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should avoid.

Detailed Answer:

Joint pains attributed to Vitamin D deficiency go away with time when your levels replenish.
I would not recommend you any pain killer for the purpose as the pain killers usually give you transient relief and they have there known long list of side effects.

If you have any further query, please ask me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 59 minutes later
Thanks
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Good luck.

Detailed Answer:
If you have no further query you may please close the discussion and rate it.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj