Suggest treatment for joint pain post C-sections

Dr. Alokkalyani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: my name is XXXXXXX srivastava age 36 years my two kids growing age 16 and 12 years both of my kids. my kids is sezerian i hv joints pain in hand and leg.my blood report is protin,calciam and iron problem and bitamin d-4 something pls suggest to clear medicen for your amway prodect pls advise for me.thanku
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need some blood test

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I understand your problem, but to make a confirm diagnosis we need some test like ESR, CRP, Rheumatoid factor.
as per reports you need to see a rheumatologist so that he/she can interpretate your reports with clinical exams.
Or if you have any reports, you cab share with me, we can discuss further.
Hope this will help, meanwhile you need to take pain killer like paracetamol etc as per requirement.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar