Suggest treatment for jock itch
i am having itching near testicle and corner between tighes for last 4-5..i think it might be jock itch..
i have not consulted any doctor yet
Fungal infection,take treatment
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
Jock itch needs to be treated by application of topical antifungal agents .
keep the affected area clean and dry . Apply a topical antifungal cream like clotrimazole over the affected area twice daily . You might a course of oral antifungals if the lesion tends to persist or increase. Apply the medicine regularly for atleast two weeks for complete healing .
Take some oral antihistamines like Benadryl or levocetrizine along to relieve the associated itching and allergy .
Wear cotton undergarments so as to decrease sweating and prevent further infection.
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Jock itch cures treatment
- Jock itch red mark after treatment is it cleared
- Jock itch treatment soframycin
- Is spectazole used in the treatment of jock itch ?
- Is lotrimin af jock itch cream used in the treatment of ringworm ?
- Jock itch treatment
- Treatment and cure for jock itch infection
- Jock itch remedy and treatment
- Is lotrisone used in the treatment of jock itch ?
- Prescription jock itch treatment