Suggest treatment for jaw pain
Not likely dental related, follow up with doctor
You have medications that raise concerns with your symptoms. If you feel these symptoms worsen or you become weaker, please seek emergency care. Otherwise, follow up with your physician as planned.
Your dentist has indicated that there is no dental complication. Since X-rays were taken to rule out infection, I suspect this is not related.
Did you discuss habits such as grinding your teeth? This can be a reaction to discomfort and cause mouth pain. Recent dental treatment can cause a shift to your bite. Sometimes teeth can develop an abscess that is not easy to diagnose on an initial visit.
Did your dentist mention any teeth that should continue to be monitored? Report any change in symptoms to your dentist. This includes swelling, pressure when chewing, increased pain in a particular tooth or a bubble or fistula on the gum.
Thank you for your inquiry. Make sure that you stay well hydrated, maintain a balanced diet with proper vitamins. Avoid any deficiencies or excesses. Maintain correct prescription medication doses at proper intervals. Consider recording your blood pressure. Your doctor will want to run some basic blood tests. Medications may need to be adjusted. I hope you will feel better and do not exert yourself. Please ask any additional questions and I will be glad to assist you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain with jaw pain
- Jaw pain and earlobe pain
- What is the cause and treatment for jaw pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe jaw pain
- Locked jaw painful to eat treatment
- Treatment and cure for throbbing jaw pain
- Jaw pain facial pain on antibiotics history of sinusitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for jaw pain due to tooth infection
- Tragus pain jaw pain
- Treatment and cure for jaw pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach ulcer
- What causes swelling and redness on inside of upper and lower lips?
- What causes white tongue and with bumps on back?
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- Suggest remedy for dry mouth and throat after gall bladder removal surgery
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection above right lip
- Suggest treatment for reddish patches around mouth cornors
- Suggest treatment for nausea, vomiting, metallic taste and excessive...
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth along with redness on tongue
- Suggest treatment for jaw pain