Suggest treatment for jaw pain
Consult a maxilo-facial surgeon or a dentist...
Thanks for posting the query
The symptoms described by you seems to be related to the Temporomandibular joint injury.
It would be wiser to get an opinion from the maxillo-facial surgeon; if not, a dentist would do.
Meanwhile, try taking some pain relievers such as ibuprofen or diclofenac and a muscle relaxant. Local application of analgesic gel will help in relieving the pain. Avoid chewing on the affected side, eat soft food only.
Hope I have answered your query; I'll be available for the follow up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain with jaw pain
- Jaw pain and earlobe pain
- What is the cause and treatment for jaw pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe jaw pain
- Locked jaw painful to eat treatment
- Treatment and cure for throbbing jaw pain
- Jaw pain facial pain on antibiotics history of sinusitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for jaw pain due to tooth infection
- Tragus pain jaw pain
- Treatment and cure for jaw pain
- Small multi-nodular goiters,elevated T3 in thyroid profile,TSH and T4...
- Blocked ears, dizziness, BP 120/66, tooth removal done recently, fever
- Fell and injured jaw, stiff neck, swollen lymph node, fever, neck pain
- What should I do if I have heartburn, tenderness at the base of my throat?
- How to treat watery eyes ?
- How to treat allergic rashes due to medications ?
- Hard,tender lump on side of face,lump rolls,eyelid swollen after tick...
- Throat tightens,unable to sleep,generic of nexium,generic for...
- What is the reason for tightness in throat and fatigue?
- Chinese herbal creams, eczema ointment, base cream from company,...