Suggest treatment for itchy vein pop on hand
I am preoccupied, I am female, 61 years old, in very good health otherwise, fit
Thanks for posting your query.
The sudden popping up of the vein without any specific activity can be related to a muscle twitch of the underlying muscle. This usually happens due to benign reasons like fluid and electrolyte imbalance or Vitamin B 12 deficiency. This is not associated with any serious cause. You can increase your intake of electrolyte rich fluids like fresh citrus fruit juices and take Vitamin B complex supplements for a few weeks and see if it helps.
In case the problem persists then do consult your physician for a direct examination and proper supplements.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Cold compress will help.
Thanks for writing again.
Doing a cold compress in the area will give you an immediate relief by decreasing the muscle activity in the area. You can also have an electrolyte rich drink like Garotade for relief.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Suggest treatment for itchiness on hands and forearm
- What is the treatment for protruding veins and hand numbness
- Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands and scrotum
- Suggest treatment for chapped hands in children
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Treatment popped vein in leg
- Treatments for veins popping out on feet
- Treatment for veins
- Suggest treatment for infection in hand and knuckle
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?