Suggest treatment for itchy skin rashes on legs during pregnancy
It can be due to fungal infection or due to vitiligo.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
I have gone through your picture and in my opinion it can be due to fungal infection ( called tinea versicolor) or it can be due to vitiligo.
They are usually benign conditions and these white spots are occurs due to loss of melanocytes cells which can cause pigment in the skin.
It can also occur due to deficiency of vitamins and amino acid and in some autoimmune conditions.
You should consult a dermatologist and get yourself examined and rule out the above mentioned causes.
If it is due to tenia versicolor it can be treated with antifungal cream or if it is due to vitiligo phototherapy and other treatment required.
As you are pregnant, you should consult a specialist before starting any type of treatment.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reddish itchy skin rash on the chest sinus congestion treatment
- Blackish itchy skin rash on leg suggestion
- Treatment for itchy skin and gallbladder
- Treatment for itchy skin
- Black scars and spots on legs itchy skin treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy skin
- Itchy skin during periods no std treatment
- Itchy skin rash on legs
- Itchy skin bumps treatment
- Is itchy skin a pregnancy symptom