Suggest treatment for itchy scalp
Send me some photos
Thanks for writing to us
Itching of scalp is a common problem. It could be due to dry skin, infection, inflammation or a psychological cause.
Infections include bacterial, fungal, parasitic.
Send me some photos to help you more.
If scalp is flaky, examinations of scalp flakes can help in diagnosing the cause.
Treatment will depend on the identified cause.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scalp treatment for dry scalp
- Suggest treatment for erythematous itchy rash on scalp
- Suggest me some treatment for my scalp infection
- Suggest treatment for inflamed pink scalp
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Treatment for itchy scalp
- Treatment for dry itchy scalp
- Suggest treatment for chronic scalp folliculitis
- Suffering from seborrhea scalp suggest treatment
- Itchy scalp causes and treatment
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....