Suggest treatment for itchy rashes on the body
Following information is required...
I have noted the rash in the photo you provided.
I need to have further details:
- do you have animals at home?
- or do you remember to been scratched by an animal ( home? street?)
Because the rash seems to be that it has been scratched by something: animal? object? working outdoors?
What medications have you tried so far?
For the moment, I can only advise to:
- apply anti-hystaminic medication locally once daily; other times during the day where no medication is applied, can apply cold compresses
- take OTC anti-hystamine drug orally
- try not to scratch although it is itchy
- keep a good local hygiene
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for red itchy rash over body
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for rash on upper body and back
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body