Suggest treatment for itchy rashes on breast

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: could you give ne ifea what this rash is its under my bust its very itchy l
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ringworm infection or eczema

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to healthcaremagic
I have seen the photograph you have uploaded and according to me there are 2 possibilities: either ringworm infection or eczema. I need to ask you few questions:
Whether it is present on any other part of the body?
Have you applied any medicines over it?
Are you atopic?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
not on other part of my body it came up as red spots very itchy and like stinging pain got worse over the day
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ringworm infection or insect bite hypersensitivity reaction

Detailed Answer:
Hi
It seems like more of ringworm infection or insect bite hypersensitivity reaction. In such cases I recommend my patients to apply a combination of clotrimazole and cortisone cream twice daily along with antihistaminic like chlorpheniramine tablet . I don't know whether these medicines will be available as over the counter in your country.
Wish you good luck.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D