Suggest treatment for itchy rashes caused by wearing cotton fabrics
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read you question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
Your symptoms , and their correlation with specific type of clothes signifies tells me that you have allergy to cotton.
You will have to do a few things for it.
1) You will have to avoid cotton.
2) If you wanna wear it, wear another type of cloth under it.
3) When you have this issue of itching you can take tablet citerizine 10mg.
Here i would like to mention that allergies are with life and they can be controlled but they can be seldom gotten rid of.
So Just take preventive measures first
I hope this answered your question.If you have more queries I am happy to answer.Otherwise rate and close the discussion
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrent itchy red skin rashes
- Suggest treatment for itchiness in head
- Suggest treatment and cause itchy rash on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for erythematous itchy rash on scalp
- Suggest treatment for itchy rash on midriffleg and back
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump caused by a dog bite
- Suggest treatment for itchiness on shins
- Red itchy rash in armpits suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for lump on buttocks with small itchy rash
- Suggest treatment for itchiness caused due to ticks