Suggest treatment for itchy rashes all over the body while on Clindamycin
You are atopic person
Hi and welcome.
no,this mycin isn't something specific and all these 3 antibiotics don't belong to same group. So you are simply person sensitive to antibiotics and we call it atopic people. You should avoid any medications that caused allergic reaction. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for red itchy rash over body
- Suggest treatment for ithchy feeling all over body
- Suggest treatment for rash on upper body and back
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- What is the treatment for prickly rashes all over body
- Suggest treatment for seizures and infection all over body
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body
- Do acid fruit juices have any effect on digestive tract?
- How long do CEA levels take to normalise post colon cancer surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe leg swelling
- What causes an extra growth in the scrotum?
- Is accidental contact of Neosporin in eyes harmful?
- Is blood in urine after kidney stone removal surgery normal?
- Suggest remedies for a knot on upper right thigh post an injury
- Is Milk of magnesia the right medicine for constipation?
- How long does cocaine remain in the system for a surgery?
- Are veins on dorsal side of penis normal to be prominent?