Suggest treatment for itchy rash on the thighs
There is a facility on the upper right of this page.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Yes, you can upload pictures of your daughters's rash. There is a facility on the upper right of this page which will enable you to do so. Please do it and I would comment upon the rash accordingly.
I would await your response.
Seems to be a cutaneous vascular lesion - it is harmless
Thanks for writing back. I have checked the image. However, I would need you to provide answers to a few questions to be able to answer what it is.
* The age of your child and how long the 'rash' has been present. Whether it has been present since birth.
* Whether it is swollen from the surface. Whether it is itchy.
* Whether it is continuously present and is fading with time or whether it comes and goes.
* Whether it blanches when pressed or whether the colour remains the same when compressed.
By looks, it seems to be Nevus flammeus or Port-wine stain. It is a harmless condition and generally is present since birth. It is a cutaneous vascular lesion. Usually it fades with time. It is not itchy and does not usually need to be treated. I would be able to ascertain after I get your response.
I would await your response.
The surface but now much, it feels dry. She is 5, 6 next month.
It is a cutaneous vascular lesion.
Thanks for writing back.
I have checked the details and indeed it seems what I had thought it to be. The blanching when pressed, indicates that it is a cutaneous vascular lesion. You need not worry about it as it is harmless. With time it is expected to become practically undetectable (though the margins may still me discernable).
You need not panic about it. It is otherwise harmless. You may apply some emollient or moisturiser like aloe vera lotion to keep the skin hydrated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment and cause itchy rash on buttocks
- Treatment for recurrent itchy rash on arm and thigh
- Treatment for thigh rash
- Elchuri treatment for thighs rash
- Ay treatment for rashes in the thigh
- What is the treatment for itchy rash on outer thigh
- Treatment and cure for Thigh rash
- Red itchy rash in armpits suggest treatment
- Rashes in the inner thigh ayurvedic treatment
- Rash on thigh applied betamethasone gentamycin treatment
- What causes shots available to treat knee pain post injury?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
- Suggest remedy for anger when recovering from sepsis
- Suggest remedy to maintain hair growth and nail growth
- Suggest treatment for headache, stomach pain and black floating stool
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and allergy
- Suggest treatment for chest congestion
- What causes pain in the right side arm after removal of cancerous lung?
- Suggest treatment for strep, pseudomonas aeruginosa and growth of anaerobes
- Suggest treatment for rashes on face