Suggest treatment for itchy lump on bottom lip
Please Post a picture / can be a small boil or Erysipelas.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of development of a lump on the bottom lip, in the middle, on the outside since yesterday. It is not sore, only slightly paler than the lip. Got extremely itchy today.
You would have posted the picture/photograph of it, if you wish as
YYYY@YYYY for me to diagnose better.
The cause of such a lump can be boil or a patch of erysipelas (skin infection).
May times these are self-limiting, the body's healing character heals it on its own.
Single lump may not be herpes as it is usually a rash.
I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis, and get a proper further treatment. Please feel free to ask for more if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chapped lips
- Suggest treatment for dryness and itchiness under the lips
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Treatment for painful hard lump in bottom lip
- Suggest treatment for lumps inside the lower lip
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation of lips
- Suggest treatment for lump on buttocks with small itchy rash
- What is the treatment for boils on bottom lips