Suggest Treatment For Itchy Hives After A Stem Cell Transplant
This doesn't look like recurrence
Thanks for your query.
First of all, it is very unlikely for Hodgkin's to recur after so many years. And then, the symptoms are also not suggestive.
So most likely, these ure unrelated. You should consult a dermatologist and proceed accordingly. I am sure, there will be some way to control it.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How does dwarfism effect your immune system
- How long does it take for methamphetamine to leave your system
- Is vaginal fluid good for immune system
- Hysterectomy weakened immune system
- Renal pelvicalyceal system
- Does lupus erythematosus affect the integumentary system
- How long does it take for salicylic acid to get out of your system
- How long does 2 grams of coke stay in your system
- How long does it take for valium to leave your system
- How long does chemo stay in your system