Suggest Treatment For Itchy Dry Skin
Sitz bath and lignocaine ointment to be applied locally
Welcome to health care magic, I really appreciate your concern.
I have gone through your question very diligently and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Itching in perianal area with discharge of fluid and blood might be related to Fissure in Ano, infected anal gland, hemorroids.
I would advise you to follow these guidelines
1. Try to avoid constipation by taking laxatives like liquid paraffin or lactulose 30ml at bed time.
2. You should take lots of fresh fruits and vegetables with dietary fiber supplement in your diet.
3. Sitz bath will definitely help you which you can take by placing your rear end in a bathtub filled with lukewarm water.
4. Anesthetic ointment like lignocaine can be applied locally for itching and pain relief.
5. Antiacidity medicine like pantoprazole or ranitidine is also advisable for 4-5 days.
6. You should avoid prolonged sitting.
If it doesn't help than I would advise you to visit a general surgeon or emergency care for physical examination and per rectal or proctoscopy examination to establish a diagnosis and subsequently it's treatment.
Hope this helps you, please feel free to ask for further clarification I will be happy to help you.