• question-icon

Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on the arms

Posted on Fri, 4 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: i have lines of itchy small blisters on both of my arms. two lines about two inches long, then little clusters all over both arms. mostly itchy, but very painful to touch. i have been doing alot of yard work. bites?

i have not yet received an answer. I'm noticing even more little clusters of two or three blisters on both arms.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Allergic reaction most likely

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Thank you for the query.

Can you please attach a photo of it?

This might be an allergic reaction to some kind of plant. Hard to imagine so many bites. For sure you would notice it.

I suggest you take some antiallergic medicine like Loratadine or Cetirizine once daily for the time being. If it won't help, you should consult your doctor for a thorough evaluation.

You can simply attach/upload the picture to the reports section of this web page for my review.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon