Suggest treatment for itching under the skin

Posted on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: inder skin itching that cannot be itched
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Antihistamine will help

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Itching could be due to a number of causes including allergic reaction. I would suggest you to take cetirizine one at night for 3 days. It will resolve the issue. If condition remains same or aggravates then you need to visit hospital for further workup.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf