Suggest treatment for itching sensation caused by rashes on hands and feet
It could be due to small bleeds below skin.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the description and have checked the attached images. The rashes could be due to petechial hemorrhages which could result due to low platelet count. I need to ask if you have got a total blood count (including platelet count) done. If not, please get it done and share the report using a facility on the upper right of this page.
I would await your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and treatment of freezing feet
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Treatment and cure for Itching feet
- Suggest treatment for itching on feet due to skin infection
- Sweaty hands and feet treatment
- Feet itch after hepatitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for tingling and hotcold sensation in feet
- Suggest treatment for blisters on my hands and feet
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- Treatment for body itching and tingling in feet
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever