Suggest treatment for irritation in eyes

Dr. N. K. Misra

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: have irritation in my eyes, feels like something is inside. Help no doctor avaliable at this time
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
irritation

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
There is a possibility that a foreign body is impected in the eye and is causing this irritation and that will not respond to any medication. For that you can wash your eye with water and see if irritation goes away.
If it persists you have to contact a hospital in your area where an eye specialist is available.Washing the eye and everting the lid and washing may dislodge the particle.

Lubricating eye drop like refresh tears Eye drop or tears naturale Eye drop or Polyvin e.d.or CCS eye drop can be put in 1 hourly and will help.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.Y
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T