Suggest treatment for irritated vagina and yeast infection
I understand your concerns.
The extra skin you are describing could be just skin tag. This needs to be examined by your doctor to confirm.
Yeast infection is most likely reason for the irritation. You might need antifungal pessary for treating the same.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
Of my vagina? Is that legal to send that over the Internet ? Plus are you really a woman?
Skin tag formed over months
Skin tag us formed over many months You may not have noticed it.
Can you send me a picture so that I can examine it.
You can send attachment
Yes. I am a lady gynecologist. Dr. Soumya.
You can send it as attachment along with this question by uploading. Alternatively you can send it to YYYY@YYYY
Take your time. Use front camera
I just can't get one for a clear view
Tag needs to be examined
This needs to be examined. If you are unable to click please see your doctor asnd get examined as it is difficult to advice without seeing the tag.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for uti and yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for chronic penile yeast infection
- Treatment for resistant yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for vaginal yeast infection
- Suggest treatment for persistent yeast infection
- Vaginal yeast infections treatments
- Yeast infection treatment
- Yeast infection remains in vagina after treatment
- Metronidazole for yeast infection treatment
- Yeast infection treatment dripping