Suggest treatment for irritant contact dermatitis on both lips
Irritant contact dermatitis most probably
Welcome to HCM...
I read history and saw photos, then came to conclusion that most probably you may be having irritant contact dermatitis on both lips. And as you said,it may be due to lip cream you applied. At present you are having itching,burning,peeling,swelling and discomfort. I can understand your concern for relapse of the disease. But, you should avoid to apply the lip gloss to prevent relapse.
I would suggest as follow...
- antihistaminic like levocetirizine tab till itch is relieved
- steroid tab in tappering dose for 2 weeks
- antibiotic like azithromycine 500 mg 6 days
- apply combined cream of mild steroid with antibiotic like fusibet cream
Have patience for the good result..
Still..You consult dermatologist to have firm diagnosis and perfect treatment.
Wishing you early recovery.
Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for airborne contact dermatitis
- What is the treatment procedure for contact dermatitis
- Treatment and cure for allergic contact dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis air bag treatment
- Treatment and cure for contact dermatitis
- Irritant contact dermatitis and adhesive
- Irritant contact dermatitis treatment adhesive
- Treatment and cure for uncontrolled contact dermatitis
- Scrotum contact dermatitis treatment
- Scrotum swelling contact dermatitis treatment