Suggest treatment for irregular periods and breast pain
Can be due to hormonal changes.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain in both the breasts after the periods can be due to hormonal changes in your body. This can cause a dull ache in the breasts. It is not likely to be due to augmentation. You can wait for 2-3 days and do a hot compress in the painful area. Wear tight fitting undergarments with a good breast support. It is likely to subside on its own.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and weight loss
- Irregular periods breast pain rectal bleeding no intercourse treatment
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Irregular periods with breast pain
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods after a miscarriage
- Suggest treatment for continous spotting and irregular periods
- Treatment for irregular periods