Suggest treatment for irregular period
Duphastan can use in irregular cycle treatment.
Thanks for writing to us.
Your answers are as follows-
1) No as such there is no subject area which shows that duphaston interfere with fertility rather it is useful where the leuteal phase defect (progesterone deficiency) cause infertility.
2) It is useful in regularizing menstrual cycle.
It can be used 10 mg bid from 11 th day to 25 th day of Cycle.
3) You can use it for 3-6 cycle.
So in your case you can use duphaston for regularization of your cycle after consulting your treating physician.
Hope I have answered your query if you have further questions I will be happy to assist you.
No, there is no problem.
It will be nice hearing from you again.
You should take duphastan from the day 16 th to day 25th.
If you conceive in between then you can stop duphastan on 25 th day as corpous leuteum start screating progesterone hormone.
Duphastan level does not fall immediately after stopping it.
Thus it will also maintain hormonal levels.
Hope it is helpful.
Please feel free to discuss and add more.
Ma'am my last LMP was 5th of August, i wait up to 15th September not come menses period, from 15th to 19th i took duphostone as per my doctor earlier guidance and i waited, in 22nd i got period, now 2nd day of the period. like this period coming any problem or it is normal case? i am able for tring pregnancy or not? if able please guide me from which day onwards we want to try for conceive? i am highly thankful for your guidance.
Your cycle are still unpredictable.
Nice to hear from you all again.
With your description it is clear that your cycle is still unpredictable.
It is a withdrawal bleeding induce by duphaston.
In leuteal phase defect usually progesterone (duphaston) used for last 10days (16 th-25th day) not for 5 days.
Hormonal effect can vary according to its dose and in which time period of the cycle it is using.
In my opinion, in your scenario first you should take medicine to regulate your cycle because during irregular cycle ovulation is not predictable.
When you are trying to conceive your most fertile days are 2-3days before and 1-2 after ovulation and in a 28 day cycle ovulation usually takes place 14 days before the next expected period.
In 28-35 day cycle is most fertile days are from 8th day- 19 th of the cycle when 1st day counted from 1st day of period bleeding.
So you can attempt in those above mentioned days for successful pregnancy.
Hope this information is helpful and informative too.
Please feel free to ask more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and weight loss
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Treatment and cure for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods after a miscarriage
- Suggest treatment for continous spotting and irregular periods
- What is the treatment for irregular periods
- Treatment for irregular periods
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...