Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi doctor,
I am 28 years unmarried. In aug month of 2016 I had sex once with my boy friend actually we thought to marry but parents not accepted for some reasons.
After one month I dint get periods si checked urine pregnancy test got negative. So to get my periods I ate 2 papayas one after the day so next month in October I got periods. But with black discharge for 2 days next 3 days got normally like red. Next 2 months regular periods.. last month again missed periods in this month last 5 days I got periods but 3 days black discharge less amount only from 2 days I am getting red blood with very less.. is there any problem please give me suggestion once my umbilical point got light watery for 2 days before 2 months.. I am afraid please suggest me what tablets or food to take to get normal menses.
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Provide some details.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us with your health concerns. These symptoms of irregular periods can be of PCOD. Can you tell me your weight and height? Do you have facial hair? Please dont worry as it is easily curable . Have you taken any blood tests . If ues then please ipload the reports. There are no 100 % home remedies for regular periods butyou can have papaya on regular basis.It might help. Kindly give the above answers in next follow up. Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 9 hours later
Mam my height is 5'2, weight 50.. I dont have documents. As you said mam I will go for pcod check up .. can I think that no no infections in my body? I have allergy problem also please suggest me. Thank you..
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
I don't think you have infection problems but still an ultrasound is a must for corelation with symptoms
Most likely you will need at least 3 cycles of oral pills to regulate your periods.
There is nothing much to worry all in all
Get ultrasound done for proper management
All the best
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
Ok thank you Dr.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
You are most welcome dear