Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation
I am XXXX, 25 years, Unmarried
My periods are very irregular, If I get it, it stays for minimum of 8 days extending up to 15 days
Sometimes I need to change 3 to 4 napkins a day.
No cramps, but I do have back pain during this time.
minimum 2 to 3 days of heavy flow
Please help me out !
Oral pills advised
Hello XXXXXXX thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your problem and anxiety about it.
This is not a good thing and you need regular medication for at least 3 months and then see the response.
In case you have had an ultrasound then kindly attach the report for me to assess.
I usually give tablet XXXXXXX or crisanta LS for 3 cycles, it is basically an oral contraceptive pill which helps in irregular cycles as well as will control the blood flow too.
Dr Manisha Jain
I don't have any ultrasound and another point which I forgot to tell is that my hemoglobin level is very low, it was 9 last December when I checked, Can that be reason for this ?
Please advice me some medications
It has been 15 days I am having periods for almost 10 days now
Tranexemic acid advised
This low Hemoglobin is all because of excessive blood loss and will be fine once that is under control.
A baseline ultrasound is a must and get it as per convenience.
Take tablet tranexemic acid tablet three times a day and a good iron tablet daily.
Tranexemic acid will stop your periods soon and you will feel better.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for irregular menstruation
- I have irregular menstruation suggest me the remedy
- Taking loette for a long time have irregular menstruation treatment
- Suggest medication for irregular menstruation
- Quranic treatment for irregular menstruation
- Treatment and cure for Irregular menstruation
- Treatment and cure for menorrhagia, irregular menstruation
- Irregular menstruation have pcod suggestion to use clomid
- Irregular menstruation taking letrozole unable to conceive suggestion
- Irregular menstruation treatment